Cosmetic Dentistry MooresvilleWhether you have a few crooked teeth, unattractive spaces, or a discolored smile, there’s a solution, thanks to major advances in the field of cosmetic dentistry Mooresville. After some consideration, you may be compelled to call a Mooresville, NC cosmetic dentist, like Drs. Poore, Robinson & Associates, to see which procedures might be beneficial to your unique case.
About Cosmetic DentistryAccording to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), over 99 percent of Americans place a very high value on a beautiful smile. This is one of the reasons why cosmetic procedures are so common in this country—Americans spend roughly $2.75 billion per year on cosmetic dentistry. Many patients don’t go to their Lincoln Park and Lakeview dentist until they have an aesthetic problem that they want to fix, like discolored teeth or unattractive gaps.
Types of Cosmetic ProceduresAny dental treatment that is aimed at improving the overall appearance of the teeth is classified as cosmetic. Common cosmetic procedures include:
- Crowns and veneers to cover up problem teeth.
- Braces (traditional and Invisalign) to align and reposition the teeth.
- Cosmetic bonding and contouring to improve the shape of the teeth.
- Tooth whitening for stained teeth.
The Many Benefits of Cosmetic DentistryHaving a cosmetic procedure is an investment in yourself—you should feel comfortable with the way your teeth look. Here are a few of the short-term and long-term benefits of cosmetic dentistry:
- Adjusts and improves the positioning of your teeth so that you have a better bite.
- Straightens the teeth and reduces uncomfortable crowding.
- Evens out the teeth, making them look more uniform.
- Makes it easier to chew and talk.
- Beautifies your smile and makes it look more natural.
- Makes your face appear younger.
Schedule Your Appointment
Our Location & Office Hours
Mooresville, NC Dentist Drs. Poore, Robinson & Associates, PA 672 Carpenter Ave Mooresville, NC 28115 (704) 663-1354
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: By Appointment
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed